There are two ways to be featured on Photography Spark:
Professional Columnist Submission
No cost to you
This is for experienced bloggers and product marketers who want to write a lengthy tutorial for Photography Spark. Great for people who want to train about a subject and then sell a digital product about that subject at the end of the post.
- Topic discussed and approved by Dave in advance
- The goal is to educate photographers start to finish on a single topic, like Photography Legal Overview and Accounting 101 for Photographers
- 1,500 word minimum (please use Heading 2 style for major sections and Bold for subsections)
- Original, unique content not previously published.
- Author agrees not to republish the content in the future on other sites.
- Professionally edited by Dave’s editor
- Stock photos secured by Dave (optional) or you can provide quality screenshots attached at 800px wide
- Product feature for your product at end of article
- Bio box for you at end of article (please register your email address at gravatar.com to show your bio picture)
- Article posted to the top of the Photography Spark homepage
- Article emailed to 7,500+ newsletter subscribers
Not suitable for “5 Tips” or “Quick Ways” types of posts.
General Article Submission
$150 listing fee
This is for photographers who need a backlink or website badge for a minimum amount of work. This option also works well for companies who want to get the word out about a product.
- Topic discussed and approved by Dave in advance. Most topics are quickly approved, as long as they are relevant to photography business.
- 500 word minimum
- Post may include two links to your website(s)
Dave reserves the right to refuse/refund/remove articles.
All accepted authors (free or paid) will receive a website badge to showcase your expertise. A badge on your website helps users to quickly trust your work!