Want to be featured on Photography Spark:
Professional Columnist Submission
This is for experienced bloggers and product marketers who want to write a lengthy tutorial for Photography Spark. Great for people who want to train about a subject and then sell a digital product about that subject at the end of the post.
- Topic discussed and approved by Dave in advance
- The goal is to educate photographers start to finish on a single topic, like Photography Legal Overview and Accounting 101 for Photographers
- 1,500 word minimum (please use Heading 2 style for major sections and Bold for subsections)
- Original, unique content not previously published.
- Author agrees not to republish the content in the future on other sites.
- Professionally edited by Dave’s editor
- Stock photos secured by Dave (optional) or you can provide quality screenshots attached at 800px wide
- Product feature for your product at end of the article
- Bio box for you at end of article (please register your email address at gravatar.com to show your bio picture)
- Article posted to the top of the Photography Spark homepage
- Article emailed to 7,500+ newsletter subscribers
Not suitable for “5 Tips” or “Quick Ways” types of posts.
Dave reserves the right to refuse/refund/remove articles.
All accepted authors will receive a website badge to showcase your expertise. A badge on your website helps users to quickly trust your work!