- Needing more inquiries via search engines?
- Tired of optimizing your website or blog without seeing results?
- Hesitant to trust the advice of other photographers and non-experts?
- Wasting time adding the same keywords to every page or image?
- Confused every time Google makes an algorithm change?
- Just wanting to be told what to do and how to do it?
With the SEO Cookbook, you can
- Rank for your city and niche (wedding, portrait, newborn, family, etc.).
- Rank dozens of additional phrases, such as specific venues and different photography styles.
- Incorporate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) into your existing workflow, without wasting lots of time.
- Focus on optimization activities that really matter and ignore the ones that don’t.
– Lisa Turner, Family Photographer
What You Get
The SEO Cookbook is a 60-page PDF that teaches photographers everything they need to know about search engines and how to rank well in search. The book is organized into simple recipes, each taking anywhere from 15 minutes to 4 hours. The recipes allow you to focus on a specific part of your website a little bit at a time. For example, you can optimize your homepage one day, images another day, then a blog post, then learn how to get featured on another website. With the SEO Cookbook, you can move forward at your own pace.
It covers how Google works and how to exploit its ranking factors. It gives you step-by-step instructions for improving every page of your website so searchers can find you.
In the Course, for every page of the ebook you’ll find a video where I describe and show you exactly what to do. The videos are more in-depth because video can cover a lot of material quickly. The course includes access to archived webinars where I reviewed a number of photography websites in real time.
Those enrolled in the course often gain a deeper understanding of the material and rank faster than those who only use the PDF.
60 page PDF
Add to Cart $99
SEO Cookbook PDF
Video Course with 30+ videos
Add to Cart $299
– Kristin Milito, Family Photographer
What are you going to learn?
- How Google works – what it uses in its algorithm and what it ignores
- How to rank locally
- How to optimize your homepage for your main phrase
- How to optimize a photo gallery
- How to optimize a blog post
- How to stand out in search results
- How to rank your name
- How to optimize images
- Ideas for building online popularity
- How to optimize a blog
- SEO tactics to avoid
- What to put on your pages so that searchers will hire you
- Where to find messages from Google about your website
– Chip Dizard, Wedding Cinematographer
Works with All Photography Websites
The guide covers strategies that apply to any and all websites, blogs and galleries – even the most SEO-unfriendly ones. Recipes for local search, social profiles, YouTube and AdWords will help you optimize your Google presence for any website. Seven recipes for link building will help you build online popularity and move up the ranks, regardless of theme. I’ve worked with these website systems and am confident you can apply my SEO recipes to them:
- All WordPress themes (there are 8 recipes just for WordPress)
- Into the Darkroom
- And more…
Common SEO Mistakes
The Cookbook teaches you how to avoid common mistakes made by many photographers:
- Using a splash page
- Optimizing for the same phrase on every page (Sacramento wedding photographer)
- Not enough text on the homepage
- Missing or incorrect alternate text for images
- Using image slideshows or collages
- Managing two different websites or domain names
- Lack of reviews on Google+
- Focusing on keywords instead of getting links
- Missing a physical address on your site
- Having more than 7 categories on your blog
Upgrade to the SEO Cookbook Course to learn through video screensharing. Every appetizer and recipe has a video where I’ll talk you through what to do and show examples. The Course is your best option for understanding the critical success factors in search. Here’s what the course looks like:
About the Author
Zach Prez has helped hundreds of photographers with their SEO strategy over the last 15 years. He’s an international speaker, created more than a dozen ebooks, and been featured in countless photography blogs and magazines.
Your Order Comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed or We’ll Give You Your Money Back!
We back up the SEO Cookbook with a 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee. If there’s ever a problem where you’re not happy with your order or don’t like the SEO Cookbook, just let us know within 30 days and we’ll issue you a prompt & full refund, no questions asked.
SEO Cookbook Reviews
Cover photo credit: Todd Quackenbush