Do you wish you could find a way to sit down and plan out your business’s growth?
Are you dying to earn more money right away, without blindly dreaming up ways to make that happen?
Do you want to stop dreaming about success and actually take action to make success happen?
Just about every creative entrepreneur out there has the same goal: get more clients and earn more. However, only the ones that are growing and successful week over week and month over month feel confident in their business’s ability to succeed. Why? How are they growing so steadily?
I’m willing to bet that these business owners didn’t just flip a switch and suddenly become lucky. Nope, I know they’ve got a business plan that’s keeping them focused and keeping their business on that steady incline track.
Get your business plan now!
What you get
The Business Planning Cookbook is a guide for envisioning and planning for a successful, sustainable photography business. With over 75 pages including 10 worksheets and samples from different photography businesses, this guide is a must-have for a photographer serious about running a successful photography business.
Whether you’re thinking of launching a photography business for the first time or if you’re currently running a photography business without a plan, this cookbook will help photographers methodically plan out their business’s strategy and targets for success.
- Goal-setting guidance and direction for building targets for your business you’ll be motivated to hit
- A crash course in writing a vision statement — one that challenges you to think bigger, reach higher, and achieve greater success
- Serious focus to the business objectives and tasks that matter, reducing the distracting, ineffective stuff most photographers waste time on
- A killer, proven formula for determining which marketing channels will work and inspiration for rocking your marketing and sales
- A simple guide to financial goals and predictions that anyone can use to plan out their revenue and income, even if numbers aren’t your thing
“It was overwhelming to start a business in a new city. I would have been lost without a business plan. The Business Planning Cookbook was instrumental in giving me focus and confidence to quickly rebuild a client list.”
– Keri Meyers, Newborn Photographer
As seen on:
- 12 videos to expand on key business topics
- 10 worksheets to help you brainstorm, plan, and practice the lessons.
About the Authors
I’m Angela Pointon. I’m a photographer, MBA, college professor, author, speaker and photographer, and have worked with over 250 business owners in my career to plan more sustainable, unique and successful businesses. I’ve authored multiple books for photographers, am a monthly columnist for Professional Photographer Magazine, and I blog at Steel Toe Images.